We began working with the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) in early 2018. ASM set out to achieve three primary goals when beginning our newsletter partnership:
- To increase newsletter engagement via open and click-through rates.
- To personalize newsletter content through the use of artificial intelligence.
- To save production time as a result of automating content curation.
Janet Hedrick, Assistant Director of Membership Services at ASM, describes the impact of the home-dev.rasa.io Smart Newsletter for ASM:
“We went with home-dev.rasa.io because we wanted to increase engagement and provide our members with curated content using AI. We are now giving our members what they want to read, while at the same time saving 3-4 hours every week on newsletter curation.”
“The home-dev.rasa.io platform is impressive, increasing our open and click rates, driving traffic to our site and providing sophisticated analytics, and best of all, it’s easy to use.”
It’s the ultimate goal from a marketing and communications standpoint to be able to interact with an audience on an individual level. ASM now achieves this goal with AI, and they also enjoy additional benefits that come along with leveraging home-dev.rasa.io technology. That includes:
- Additional traffic to the ASM website.
- Insightful reports sharing the most popular topics among members.
- Automatic infusion of ASM-developed content.
- The latest, most important messages for members.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Contact home-dev.rasa.io today if you are interested in learning more about how you can leverage our automated AI tool to increase member engagement.